NCAN 2022 Kentucky NET Patient Conference – Lexington
SAVE THE DATE! April 24th, 2022.
Please join us Sunday, April 24th @ 7:30AM – 4:00PM CDT for the not-to-be-missed, in-person NCAN 2022 Kentucky NET Patient Conference in Lexington, KY.
• 1ST IN-PERSON CONFERENCE IN 2 YEARS!
• ADVICE FROM 10+ EXPERT NET DOCTORS
• INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS, CAREGIVERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND ADVOCATES
• COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• THE LATEST ON RESEARCH AND TREATMENTS
• BUILD YOUR NETS KNOWLEDGE
• LEARN TO BE YOUR OWN BEST ADVOCATE
• HAVE FUN CONNECTING WITH OTHER ZEBRAS
FEE: $20 donation per attendee. Includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, drinks and snacks for the day. Zebra masks and hand sanitizer.
No cash refunds. Instead, you may take as a taxable donation or credit towards merchandise in the Zebra store.
FOR RESERVATIONS: Call 1-859-268-0600
Use CODE: NET to reserve a room at the special conference rate by March 23, 2022
DOUBLE TREE HOTEL: 2601 Richmond Rd., Lexington, KY 40509
ROOM RATE: $265/night
(We know the rooms are expensive. It is a prime time to visit the Lexington area. We suggest looking into one of the online discount sites to find a less expensive alternative outside of the downtown area.)
If you can’t join us in Lexington on April 24th, save-the-date for one of these upcoming 2022 conferences:
• JUNE 25TH – ROCHESTER, MI PATIENT CONFERENCE (link to come)