NCAN 2022 Carolina NET Patient Conference – Charlotte, NC
SAVE THE DATE! May 14th, 2022.
Please join us Saturday, May 14th @ 8:00AM – 5:00PM EDT for the not-to-be-missed, in-person NCAN 2022 Carolina NET Patient Conference in Charlotte, NC.
• ADVICE FROM EXPERT NET DOCTORS
• INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS, CAREGIVERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, AND ADVOCATES
• COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• THE LATEST ON RESEARCH AND TREATMENTS
• BUILD YOUR NETS KNOWLEDGE
• LEARN TO BE YOUR OWN BEST ADVOCATE
• HAVE FUN CONNECTING WITH OTHER ZEBRAS
FEE: $20 donation per attendee. Includes continental breakfast, buffet lunch, 2 coffee breaks and snacks. We will also be providing Zebra mask and hand sanitizer!
No cash refunds. Instead, you may take as a taxable donation or credit towards merchandise in the Zebra store.
FOR HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
Click Here or Call 1-704-364-8220
Reserve a room at the special conference rate by April 14, 2022
CHARLOTTE MARRIOTT SOUTH PARK: 2200 Rexford Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211
ROOM RATE: $122/night
If you can’t join us in Charlotte on May 14th, save-the-date for one of these upcoming 2022 conferences:
• JUNE 25TH – ROCHESTER, MI PATIENT CONFERENCE (link to come)