But What is
Into the Lives
Make A Donation Today
We may have been around for more than a decade, but we’re just getting started. And we need your help to continue our passion. Each year thousands of people are diagnosed with NET cancer. But many of those patients first received a wrong diagnosis and the wrong treatment. You can help us get the education out there and spread the word.
Your Contribution Helps:
• Patient Conferences
• Support Group Leadership Programs
• Patient Hotline
• Ground-breaking NET Cancer Research Programs
• Community Awareness
• Educating the Next Generation of Medical Professionals
• Programs that can lead to better treatments, better qualities of life, and hope for the future
There are many ways in which you can make your tax-deductible donation to the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network. So, choose the method below that suits you best:
You Can Make A Difference With As Little As A $10 Donation:
Donate By Phone:
1 (866) 850-9555
Text To Give:
Text “NCANHELPS” to 44-321 right now to make your tax-deductible donation to NCAN.
Make Your Check Payable To:
3074 Brookchase Blvd
Indian Land, SC 29707
Remember to include the following information:
• The name of the person the donation is in honor/memory of,
• The address to where we can send an acknowledgement
• Your name, address, and phone number to assure proper receipt
Donate Through Your Company’s Matching Gift Program:
Many U.S. companies offer their employees a Company Match Program as one of the company benefits. Simply, this allows you to multiply the value of your donation to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Check to see if your employer offers a Matching Gift Program and make your donation today.
Or, you can find out more about this program through your Human Resources department.
Donate A Securities Gift:
Need a tax advantage or a tax break? When you make a securities gift, you may receive a tax deduction on the entire market value of the appreciated securities. You may also avoid federal and state tax on any long-term capital gains of the appreciated securities. While we greatly appreciate a securities gift, we strongly suggest that you talk to your financial advisor and/or family attorney to ensure that this is the type of donation you want to make, and that it’s advantageous to you.
Donate Through A Planned Gift:
What exactly is a planned gift? Simply, it’s a gift you bequeath in a will, it’s an annuity, or it can be any other type that you plan (in advance). It’s important to remember that this type of donation may not be right for you and your family, so it is always recommended that
1) you talk about it with your family, and
2) you talk to your financial advisor and/or family attorney to help you figure out if this is the type of donation that best suits your need.
Keep in mind that there are many options that fall under a Planned Gift. Please use the following resource as guidance:
• Establish a legacy to support the NCAN mission. If so, please contact Robert Wahmann, our President, at email@example.com to learn more.
• Let us support you. We recommend that you notify us, if you have already arranged for a planned gift, or would like to make one in the future. We also suggest using the sample language below when donating to the NCAN in your Will.
Unrestricted Gift: A gift that can be used where need is greatest
I give, devise, and bequeath to the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network, Bellmore, NY, (insert $ amount, % amount, or description of property) to be used for its general purposes.
Residuary Bequest: Leaves any remainder after all other bequests have been paid
I give, devise, and bequeath to the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network, Bellmore, NY, (insert % amount) percent of the residue of my estate to be used for its general purposes.
Contingency Gift: Takes effect only if a primary intention cannot be met
In the event that (insert name) predeceases me, I give, devise, and bequeath his/her bequest or share to the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network, 3074 Brookchase Blvd, Fort Mill, SC, 29707, to be used for its general purposes.
Thank You for your continued support of NCAN’s Mission.