The 2024 “Stride For Stripes” Virtual Zebra Walk Across America
Benefiting The Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network.
I’M READY TO HELP FIGHT NEUROENDOCRINE CANCER!
NCAN “Celebration of Life” Gala 2024
It is with great pleasure that the Neuroendocrine Cancer Awareness Network’s Board of Directors invites you to join us at the 20th Anniversary ‘Celebration of Life’ Gala. It’s an evening of sharing- with Dinner, Cocktails, Dancing, a Silent Auction and Raffles. Funds raised will benefit neuroendocrine cancer patients and get us one step closer to a cure!
Take Action, Make a Difference!
It is not just about celebrating 20 years of NCAN’s dedication to the NETs community. It’s about raising awareness and funds for research and providing support to those affected by NETs. Be part of an organization that makes important programs like these available to neuroendocrine cancer patients: Patient Hotline, Patient Conferences, Podcasts, Information Packets, Support Group Assistance, and Funding for Research.
How to purchase your gala tickets/donate:
Tickets to this fabulous event are $135 per person
Discount price for a table of 10 is $1,250
Make life better for NET patients and have fun doing it. You can reserve your place at the gala by clicking here.
To Mail in a Donation: Please Make Checks Payable to NCAN Inc., and mail to NCAN, 3074 Brookchase Blvd Fort Mill, SC 29707
2nd Thomas O’Dorisio Award will be presented.
The power of your contribution, large or small, makes a difference:
• $25 provides supplies to a patient support group for a month
• $50 supplies a comprehensive patient information packet to a neuroendocrine cancer patient, ensuring that the patient will be a good advocate for his/her care
• $100 from 20 donors sends an expert to provide urgently needed information at a patient conference
• $200 keeps the patient hotline open for a month
• $500 sponsors a patient to attend a regional patient conference
• $1,000 sponsors a doctor to learn more about neuroendocrine cancer and earn CME credits
• $2,000 starts the ball rolling toward a regional patient conference
Saturday November 9th, 2024
6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p,m.
345 Hicksville Rd
Bethpage, NY 11714
Hotel room block has been made at:
The Long Island Marriott at a discount rate of $209/King room, $219/Double room
Please call the reservation line (800) 228-9290 to make reservations under NCAN or use the reservation link here.
Can’t make it to the event? Donations gratefully accepted in support of NCAN’s programs!